New PWC GT
American Spirit Racing has announced its entry in the Pirelli World Challenge GTS with the Ginetta G55 GT4. American Spirit Racing's 2018 program will begin at the April 27-29 event at the VIRginia International Raceway, which will allow significant testing prior to our initial Series entry.
"American Spirit Racing's two-year program will see a one-car operation for the 2018 season with several different drivers as we decide our driver line up for a two-car full season Championship effort in 2019," stated ASR President. "We are very excited to be working with Ginetta. They have a rich 60 year history of building Championship winning race cars and the G55 GT4 is a great example of that. A lot of testing will go into our 2018 program and we look forward to working with a few select drivers this year and putting the G55 on the podium."
Pirelli World Challenge GTS schedule consist of 9 events (18 races) total consisting of four weekends with two 50 minute 1-driver Sprint races per weekend and five weekends with two 60 minute 2-driver SprintX races per weekend. Drivers can race for three Championships, the season Overall GTS Championship, GTS Sprint Championship and the GTS SprintX Championship.
Overall Championship consists of 18 races in total held over 9 weekends being made up of 8 Sprint races and 10 SprintX races. Includes eligibility for all three; Overall, Sprint and Sprint X Championships.
Sprint Championship consists of 8 races held over 4 weekends made up of two 50 minute races each weekend driven by one driver.
SprintX Championship consists of 10 races held over 5 weekends made up of 2 SprintX races of 60 minutes or more each weekend requiring two drivers and a pit stop.
SRO California 8 hour. American Spirit Racing will also end the season in an eight hour race at Laguna Seca Raceway in October.
American Spirit Racing will begin its driver testing in March for the 2018 Race Program. As stated earlier, several drivers will compete with the team in 2018 with four drivers being selected for a full season position with the team in 2019.
Two drivers will be selected for a full season (Sprint & SprintX) and two will be chosen for SprintX as co-drivers.
American Spirit Racing's 2018 Team drivers will receive:
- Fully prepared and supported 2018 spec Ginetta G55 GT4 racecar
- Participation in select events on the 2018 PWC GTS schedule
- On-track crash damage insurance
- Private Team Testing
- All event practice and qualifying sessions
- Professional, dedicated race winning engineering and crew
- Maximum number of tires allowed by the Championship
- Full at-track support and operational costs for all scheduled events
- Hotel accommodations at race events
- Custom Team Driver suit, gloves, shoes and Nomex under garments (full season drivers)
- Official Team casual apparel
- Team Hospitality (all meals & beverages for the entire race weekend)
- Professional Public Relations team
If you would like to be considered to be in the running for these positions, contact us today.
CALL or TEXT: 1-239-994-5888
For pricing, click the link below to download the Presentation of our 2018 Program
Download our Event Reservation Form below to reserve your events