FARA (Formula & Automobile Racing Association) is an association formed and run by racers for racers. All events are held in Florida with its base of operations at Homestead-Miami Speedway. Other event locations include Sebring Int'l Raceway. FARA's Florida Road Racing Championship events include both endurance and sprint races. Endurance races are 4 hours in length with one 12 hour event at the Homestead-Miami Speedway on December 8-9th, 2018. Sprint race events include either four 30 minute races or two 60 minute races. Both Endurance and Sprint races are held on the same weekends.
American Spirit Racing has available, all-inclusive arrive & drive programs in the FARA Florida Road Racing Championship, where everything is included. American Spirit Racing will be utilizing its FARA program to test drivers for its full season 2-car program in the 2019 Pirelli World Challenge.
American Spirit Racing's FARA program in MP-2A includes;
- Professional prepared and supported Ginetta G55 GT4 racecar
- All events on the 2018 FARA schedule available
- On-track crash damage insurance
- All event practice and qualifying sessions
- Professional, experienced engineering and crew
- All race event entry fees
- All tires needed for a first-class Championship winning program
- Full at-track support and operational costs for all scheduled events
- Hotel accommodations at race events
- Custom Team driver suit, gloves, shoes and Nomex under garments (full season drivers)
- Official Team casual apparel
- Team Hospitality (at-track meals & beverages)
- Professional PR team
There are seven FARA events during the year, which include both Sprint and Endurance races. Events are held at Florida's premier race tracks including Sebring Int'l Raceway and Homestead-Miami Speedway.
FARA Endurance races on the Florida Road Racing Championship schedule are 4 hours in duration with the exception of the Sunset 300 which is 3 hours in duration that requires two drivers and one 12 hour event, which requires 3-4 drivers. You can either come as a team of drivers or we can pair you with another paying driver. We can also pair you with one of our pro drivers for an additional fee. Track time is shared to be as equal as possible between all of our drivers.
FARA Sprint races require only 1 driver and total 16 races during the year. At the Miami 500 there will be four 30 minute sprint races and in April at the Sunset 500 there will be two 60 minute sprint races. The plan is to continue with the two 60 minute sprint race format, but that will be decided after the April event.
CALL or TEXT: 1-239-994-5888
For pricing, click the link below to download the Presentation of our 2018 Program
Download our Event Reservation Form below to reserve your events