During the 2018 racing season, American Spirit Racing will be featuring several drivers in its Pirelli World Challenge and FARA Florida Road Racing Championship programs to determine the four full season drivers for its two car Championship program in 2019.
American Spirit Racing's 2019 Championship Team drivers will receive:
- Full season in the 2019 Pirelli World Challenge GTS
- Fully prepared and supported Ginetta G55 GT4 racecar
- All events on the 2019 PWC GTS schedule
- All promoter test days and official Series test days
- Extensive Private Team Testing
- All event practice and qualifying sessions
- No on-track damage liability
- Professional, dedicated race winning engineering and crew
- Maximum number of tires allowed by the Championship
- Full at-track support and operational costs for all scheduled events
- First-class hotel accommodations at race events.
- Custom Team driver suit, gloves, shoes and Nomex underwear
- Official Team casual apparel (jacket, polo shirts, sweatshirt)
- Hero autograph cards and promotional materials
- Team Hospitality (all meals & beverages for the entire race weekend & test days)
- Professional Public Relations team
Four drivers will be chosen for our 2019 program. Two will be determined for overall Series competition, which will include all Sprint and SprintX events and two will be chosen for all SprintX events as co-drivers.
If you would like to be considered to be in the running as an American Spirit Racing 2019 full season driver, contact us today to reserve your spot in our 2018 Pirelli World Challenge or FARA Florida Road Racing Championship programs.